Search This Blog

Monday, April 1, 2024

I found this in another part of my blog a work that I did in 2007 I really like it. Give me your thoughts.


The Gift

To dream the dreams of the grandmothers

to see the world as it once was

to feel the ways of the others

to feel life like she does


The grandmother came and saw

she felt and knew and gave

the world outside mattered not

faith, she said, be brave


The time has come to open up

and see what must been seen

you know and feel the love given

the faith will wash it clean


Do not fret or worry so

about what will happen then

the faith brings hope and flow

you life will begin again


Honor the earth, she said my child

remember the ones who were

the wolves and hawks and all the wild

honor them with faith, pure


Now is the calling from the stars

the moon who guides your way

take breathes and thoughts and dreams

to heart

for life begins today


MoonAngel

July 15, 2007

Lynn West (c) 2007

No comments: