Search This Blog

Monday, January 26, 2009

Counting

Counting the time til you come to me
Counting the minutes one by one
Counting the days til you I can see
Counting the stars and the rising sun

Counting on you to be my love
Counting on happiness for you and me
Counting the stars shining above
Counting on faith, til you I can see

Counting the miles, so far apart
Counting the days we’ve spent in love
Counting the minutes til our lives really start
Counting the times I’ve thanked God above

Counting the smiles that you’ve given me
Counting the tears that I shed missing you
Counting the times you’ve made me feel free
Counting the days without you, when I’m blue

Counting the love that we’ve shared thus far
Counting the times you’ve made me hot
Counting the minutes that have put us where we are
Counting the good times, there have been a lot


Counting on me, counting on you
Counting on love to surely come through

Lynn West
2007

No comments: