Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Dream Carriage


Dream Carriage

And into the night I ride
in a carriage made of dreams

To the Castle of Merlin
in the Land of Nod
where I truly am his Queen

Down the tree lined lane
the castle comes into view
and my heart beats ever faster

I stop at the moat to look up
as the hawk soars above

White steeds draw my carriage,
all regal and proud, as I yearn to
reach the door

When the carriage stops,
the old door of the castle
swings wide and light glows
from inside

The light is that of pure love
unconditional, non-judgmental
radiant, calming, soothing light
and standing there with open arms
is my Magic Man, at long last, waiting
for his MoonAngel, his one

His arms enfold me, his embrace
pure gold, eyes like diamonds blue,
his lips are my rubies, his touch
my true life-force

And as he holds me tight, I know
our time has come, at last,
pure ecstasy will be mine and
the gods will surely tremble,
for now the dream carriage
has disappeared and I am forever
his in the land of you and me,
joining souls, for eternity

Lynn West
(c) 2012

It's never too late to believe
that dreams can come true...

Photo used without permission

No comments: