Search This Blog

Monday, February 25, 2013

Know Me

Know Me

Know me, my
every curve,
each blemish,
scar and flaw

Know me, inside
and out, read my
body language

Know me, the way
that I sigh when you
touch me right there

Know me, my tender
touch, my insistent
reach for you

Know me, from
giggles in the night
to tears of pure joy

Know me, on
misty mornings
and lazy Sunday
afternoons

Know me, in silent
wonder and lost
in music's trance

Know me, as
we sway in
a lover's dance or
just sit silently

Know me, early
Christmas morn
and nights on a
full mooned beach

Know me, heady
from the scent
of you, or by
glowing candle's
light

Know me, in awe
of nature's blessing
s and on a busy
sidewalk

Know me, under
starry skies
and rain swept
afternoons

Know me, when
shadows fall
and autumn winds
chill the air

Know me, sharing
ice cream cones
and kissing
under mistletoe

Know me, with lust
building and passion
spent, content

Know me, as you
have before, so
many eons ago

Know me as I am
and accept my
giving soul

Lynn West
(C) 2013
Photo by Davin Rena Photography

No comments: