Search This Blog

Monday, February 4, 2013

Twin Flames

Twin Flames

Stoke the fire,
kindle the passion,
for she has found
her long lost twin flame

Laughter fills the air
with the giddiness
of children and joy
abounds as hope
everlasting shines
through this cloudy day

Let us soar once more
to the place of the gods
where mountains are
indeed moved simply
by a true love's touch

You found me, my Irish knight,
now possess me, as you
once did, so many eons ago,
before we were torn apart
by the jealous ones
who thought love
unattainable

I always knew you
would find me again,
it was just a question
of when...

Welcome to when,
welcome to happy,
welcome to smiles
on a cold wintry day,
welcome to my arms,
welcome to my soul

Thank you for the
safety you wrap me in,
thank you for the way
you make my heart smile
thank you for being...

Lynn West
(c) 2013

No comments: